Friday, June 15, 2012

Chennai blues

 This holiday hangover is going to last for months. Am I experiencing the R2I blues?  I have been thinking about this for a month and most of the mornings I would wake up with Panda Eyes. What makes returning a nightmare? Pollution, climate, the stink, health, job hunt, traffic, you name it. For the record, I have been away from Chennai only for a few months. Yet the returning part not so cool. Sure there must be some people in the same boat as me.

I still can't believe the price(my job) of this holiday. No, don't give me that look. I know how important a job is. But 'hey YOLO (You Only Live Once)' said my heart. I always listen to my heart. Now, I have no regrets, and the months spent here were momentous!

Here comes the best part of coming home. My mother awaits our return and that brings an overwhelming happiness. Its a sheer and incomparable bliss to reunite with my mother. My sister has already made plans on how we celebrate our re-union. Also, I have a few commitments to be taken care of and its nice to be back in the track. So Chennai, here I come!


Real Beauty isn't about symmetry or weight or make up; ... it's about looking life right in the face and seeing all its magnificence reflecting in your own - Valerie Monroe.


2 comments:

  1. Not to threaten you, but the transition that you are going to experience would be 'more worser' (i know it is wrong, but that is how i shall compare it) than your nightmares. But not to worry, someone is here thinking all the time about how to balance things!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya thanks, that sounds comforting. :) Happy to see your comments.

      Delete