Sunday, June 10, 2012

Voila! My new ipad!

Ipad is one hell of a device and every one knows that. I have never owned a Mac or iphone. My only Apple device so far is an ipod shuffle. That too was a gift from my aunt. As I will be going  to India in a couple of weeks, I needed a laptop. But I thought why buy the usual laptop and browsed for ipad and its uses. After a small study I concluded that an ipad, for all that money you spend, gives you not as much as what you get in a laptop. I am not going to talk about the pros and cons of ipad here. There are plenty of forums debating on that.  Then why ipad? Simple! I wanted to own one! That was an easy reason to decide, and I did not bother about other facts.

my ipad

When I first had my ipad delivered, I took a video of unpacking the device and took pictures as well. My kid was wondering if she would get to access it. She kept asking if it was for her. First time set-up was similar to that of a mobile's. My touch phone, also a high rated device, was nothing in comparison to the ipad's kickass input. I went on to upload  my ipad photos on FB and kept waiting to see who all 'liked' it. It was quite an achievement for me after all the showing off.

I have been using ipad for a week now, and its one of its kind. Now I know it is well worth the money. Its a device like no other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment